In spite of the billions spent on customer service, brands can’t seem to keep up with evolving customer expectations. Anything short of a VIP experience will hurt your bottom line.
- $136B lost by U.S. businesses each year due to customer churn
- 9.5% of revenue is at risk due to bad experience
- 5-7x more expensive to attract new customers than retain existing ones
This infographic pulls valuable data to help you:
- Understand the true cost of bad CX
- Make the case for investment in CX
- Find solutions to reduce CX costs without sacrificing the customer experience